arc-net is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our growing development team in Edinburgh.
Who we are
Arc-net is a tech startup based in Edinburgh, the beautiful capital in the heart of Scotland. We are using blockchain to help food & drink producers better understand their supply chain and customers. Our end-to-end platform provides full traceability, process control analytics and compliance support. In 2017, we launched the world’s first blockchain-enabled beer, allowing the brewer and customers to connect in a way not possible before, and we are doing the same with Scottish whisky. We are now scaling our platform for use in other areas of the food and drink industry, working towards our goal of bringing consumers and producers closer together.
Your key accountabilities
• Consulting with our customers to capture, validate and document their business requirements.
• Investigate feasibility of potential new business in coordination with the business development manager role.
• Project management and planning of multiple projects simultaneously to ensure customer expectations are set and managed.
• Liasing with the technical teams to clearly articulate business requirements.
• Proactively identify and help define new features to fill perceived gaps in our offering.
Your key competencies
• Strong inter-personal skills, including listening, engaging, negotiating and inspiring.
• Excellent ability to analyse problems and propose clear and effective solutions.
• A good understanding of technology solutions as a service.
• Quick and innovative thinker.
• Self-starter, able to work without direct supervision.
• Highly motivated and resilient.
• Commitment to our values and behaviours.
Nice to have
• Agri-food experience, preferably operational/R&D/production/supply chain in nature.
Starting salary: £40,000