We are looking for associate engineers who enjoy building great products and working in a fast paced environment. We continuously deploy to production, in minutes. You will have the opportunity to work with a hugely talented team on the entire software stack as well as developing technology and domain specialisms.
The following are the kinds of challenges that you have to work on:
• Integrating the arc-net Platform with 3rd party platforms.
• Designing and building tools that interact with the blockchain, supporting workflow and risk management use cases.
• Evolving our security implementation, from authentication and authorisation through encryption and signing.
• Scaling our platform as volumes increase by refactoring existing components and introducing new technology advances.
• Building tools and processes to help us detect and respond to operational issues quicker.
• Increasing visibility into app performance by working on our metrics and logging infrastructure.
You should have achieved or be working towards either a degree (2.1) or MSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering. Practical experience working with Linux, Java, and relational databases would be an advantage.
Tell us whatever you think would be most useful for us to better understand your background and accomplishments to date. If you have projects of which you are particularly proud, pass along some pointers.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.