A good product requires great experience. At arc-net we put customer experience above everything else. The products we build always have the customer front-and-center. If the product doesn’t solve a problem or do a job for a customer in a clean, simple and focused manner, we don’t build it. Our products range from UI based web portals to RESTful APIs.
The UI Engineer should expect to be:
• Building and deploying to production our UI products.
• Collaborating closely with our Product team.
• Leading the interaction design and visual design.
• Mapping product requirements to a design represented by wire-frames.
• Working on designing and refining UI concepts.
• Defining the content strategy which includes creating, delivering and governance.
• Leading design workshops.
• Conducting user research.
• Building and testing prototypes.
Tell us whatever you think would be most useful for us to better understand your background and accomplishments to date. If you have projects of which you are particularly proud, pass along some pointers.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.