We are looking for Associate QA engineers who have aptitude in full life cycle testing and working in a fast paced environment. We continuously deploy to production, in minutes. You will have the opportunity to work with a hugely talented team on the entire software stack as well as developing domain specialisms.
As an Associate QA Engineer, you can expect to:
•Have the opportunity to work across different product lanes gaining an insight and appreciation into testing practices, tools and products.
• Work within an Agile environment which embraces Test Driven development and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
• Grow your knowledge and understanding of software testing.
• Integrate the arc-net Platform with 3rd party platforms.
• Design and build test cases that interact with the blockchain, supporting workflow and risk management use cases.
• Build tools and processes to help us detect and respond to operational issues quicker.
• Increase visibility into app performance by working on our metrics and logging infrastructure.
You should have achieved or be working towards either a degree (2.1) or MSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering. Practical experience working with QA team with exposure to Linux, Java, and relational databases would be an advantage.
Tell us whatever you think would be most useful for us to better understand your background and accomplishments to date. If you have projects of which you are particularly proud, pass along some pointers.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.